Back from Austin, remembering what it feels like to be sober, and catching up on some reading:
- Is NEBULA done?
- Invisible Oranges likes what they hear on the new record by IMMOLATION, who will be playing the Avalon on April 2nd.
- Metal in My Veins discovers Venice's VOODOO MERCHANT and suggests it for those of you " heavily into stoner-laced doom with a hint of psychedelics" I wish I knew someone like that.
- The Obelisk declares BRANT BJORK's Gods and Goddesses "the best one since the last one and until the next one."
- One of the better bands of SXSW playing one of Austin's finest patios. If they've been in LA recently, I missed it but this constitutes my open invitation.
- A belated review of BTBAM, Cynic and Devin Townsend at HOB Sunset Strip way back when.